Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Updates...

Well... a very good friend of mine reminded me that I am already falling behind in the blog world, thanks Amy! So here are some updates:

Alyssa:
Her vocabulary is expanding hourly it seems, it is so amazing! She will make a comment, Scott and I will stare at each other, wondering if we really heard her correctly...and then we laugh because we still can't believe it. Some examples:
"Daddy, something in my eye, it annoying me!"

I ask if she wants to go see Aunt Andi and Mason, she responds "mommy Andi cut your hair?" "No, my hair is already short, do you want to get your hair cut?" "No, my hair pretty. You cut your hair, you have big hair."

Alyssa is looking out the window at some little girls playing "mommy me want sister" "What about a baby brother like Mason?" "NO MOMMY, Mason a BOY! I want sister."

Scott:
Basketball season is over, the girls finished 10th in the state. I am so very proud, I think that is the best the girl's have EVER done at UHS. Scott is already planning for summer league basketball, Chris the Boy's coach came over last night so they could "plan" the schedule. Scott is coaching middle school track, which just started this past Monday. He is also volunteering on Tuesday and Thursday's to coach all of the jumping events for high school track. (The girl he coached last year in high jump is the state champion!) He is also playing city league basketball with a bunch of boys he went to school with, he is a sports junkie! :) He is a busy man as usual, but that's how he likes it!

Tamara:
I just finished Winter term in the nursing program, it looks like I finished with A's. We had clinicals on the medical-surgical floor, head start, the pediatric clinic and the operating room. I LOVED all of them! The OR was absolutely amazing though... I was only a few few away (like 5 feet to be exact) from a full abdominal exploratory surgery. I can definitely see myself as an OR nurse... The OB/delivery clinical is next term though, and that has always been my dream...so we will see how I like it. I have 15 months left until I graduate... YEAH!!!!

1 comment: