Friday, January 8, 2010

New Blog!!

It's pretty obvious, but we are starting our own blog! My friend Amy...oh how I miss you... has had a blog forever, and I always admire and enjoy her posts and pictures. Today I realized I MIGHT be able to do one too, I say might because I am not even a tenth as creative as she is! We will see how long this lasts.

I guess we will begin this journey with an update about each of us.

Scott- Just finished his Master's degree!! Woo Hoo!!! I am so incredibly proud of my hubby, it took a lot of hard work. Scott is teaching at Umatilla High School as a PE and weight lifting teacher, this is his third year. He is also coaching the varsity girls basketball team.

Tam- I am currently a full time student...yup, no job! I am getting my associates degree to become a registered nurse...finally!!! I completed my first term with a 4.0! Winter term just started on Wednesday, oh boy this is going to be a tough term.

Alyssa- My baby girl is growing up so fast! I cannot believe she is 2 1/2 years old. After several failed attempts at potty training I believe she finally gets it! Keep your fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment